Old November 4th 03, 02:11 PM
Mike Marron

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:
"Gene Storey" wrote:

Probably an airstrike against the trailer-trash gone bad.

I hope the Homeland Defense can sort out this blatant attack by Canada!

In all the years I flew professionally and watched people I knew die in
airplanes, including some very close to me personally, I never quite
understood how a human being, totally unrelated to an incident and simply a
spectator or the receiver of news; nothing else; could arrive on the scene
after someone had been killed and offer to the world a sentiment as totally
thoughtless and downright cruel as you have done here.

My sentiments exactly, Dud. But then, aren't your sentiments below
equally as "thoughtless and downright cruel" as Genes?

From: Dudley Henriques )
Subject: 40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: 2003-11-01 13:31:51 PST

Or perhaps instead, we can just put Mike into the box, assume a
superposition, and then the whole lot of us can go out and have a
drink because none of us really give a **** whether Mike's dead
or NOT!!! :-)))