Old July 3rd 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default What a sight...and what a sound

"Viperdoc" wrote

Please try to remember my other comments regarding a few of the volunteers
who thought they were the police, and were obnoxiously heavy handed.

A little more restraint and respect for the visitors would have gone a
long way.

They were probably told to keep the visitors from wandering around the
airport. When you told them you were going to your hangar, they then knew
that you belonged there, and let you go.

I was not there, so I realize I don't know how heavy handed he was, but he
probably was just doing as he was told, but could have been more diplomatic.
--
Jim in NC