Old July 3rd 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default What a sight...and what a sound

"Viperdoc" wrote

Exactly, he was doing his (volunteer) job. However, there's a difference
between "excuse me, could I ask where you're going?", and "Hey you- where
are you going?"

Right. Some people are raised in a blunt, rude environment, and will never
have a polite, diplomatic bone in their body. It sounds like you met one.

I hope that everyone in the group is reminded about the right way to
approach situations like this, for future reference.

Still, it was a beautiful day, and hopefully the 6-7,000 folks who saw the
B-17 actually fly enjoyed the experience. Although it was irksome, one
bozo won't ruin the memory.

Good. That is the right attitude, or at least the one I try to take.

My philosophy is to consider the source, and take it for what it is worth.
In this case, the "worth" is very little.
--
Jim in NC