Old January 1st 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Default Mustangs of Today, concluded - wsWINGS095.jpg (1/1)

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 14:53:43 -0600, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

Joseph Testagrose wrote in
:

Hi Mitch, just want to let you know I have started posting warship
pictures in the military group. I don't know if you check it out with
all the politics there. Joe.

It has been about year since left there because
of all the political bickering. Maybe I should
check it out again to see if pictures have once
again become more important than politics.

Not really, but I just mark all the political **** read and don't look
at it. Joe. P.S. I would post them here if nobody objects.