Old November 12th 19, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Wanted Trailer

Contact Fidel at Moriarty, NM (505-417-5299).* I think he's got a couple
next to his hangar with weeds growing up through the framework.* Tell
him Chimichanga sent you.

On 11/11/2019 9:19 PM, wrote:
Looking for a trailer for a 1-26. If you have any open trailer laying around I’m interested. Any size, any condition, fabrication not a problem. Make your wife or club happy by getting rid of that “junk” thats been laying around. Looking for one anywhere in midwest from SD to TX and anywhere to the Atlantic.

I’m headed down to central FL later this week so if you have something down that away, I can deal and get her off to a new home this week.

--
Dan, 5J