Old January 9th 07, 08:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Flying Frog

Default It's Nice Here ..... Mirage IIIO at RAAF Museum - Pt Cook 13

Dave Kearton a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Definitely. The museum at Parafield is the closest one to me, next time
I'm down that way I can get whatever you want. My father (the chubby
guy at left of the Bloodhound's tail) is visiting me in March and we
traditionally do the museum tour.

Incidentally, the Parafield Mirage is the one that landed wheels-up at
Tullamarine in 1974, using the drop tanks for undercarriage. While
the plane didn't look too bad (considering) the RAAF wrote it off anyway. It
was restored a couple of years ago, the elvons look absolutely original -
but are crafted out of marine ply. Most of the damage was done
post-landing by RAAF techs souveniring or stripping parts for other birds.

Please send me a small example of what you want - and remind me sometime
early March.

Greaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt Dave!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!

What I need? Hummm, hard to explaim because you know my poor English.
The better way I thing is to subscribe to my website
(http://www.ffsmc.com) and to go in the walkarounds to see.

Thanks again.. ;o)

--
Chris