Old January 9th 07, 09:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Flying Frog

Default It's Nice Here ..... Mirage IIIO at RAAF Museum - Pt Cook 13

Flying Frog a formulé ce mardi :

Greaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt Dave!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!

What I need? Hummm, hard to explaim because you know my poor English. The
better way I thing is to subscribe to my website (http://www.ffsmc.com) and
to go in the walkarounds to see.

Thanks again.. ;o)

Notice: I'm a Mirage fan, but I'm interested with everything which
flies, go on the sea, on a railway, on a road (especially the raod
trains...), etc... In fact, everything which is interesting for scale
modellers. Don't forget something you can see every day is often very
exotic for people from the other side of the world... ;o)

--
Chris
Walkarounds & Scale modelling Portal: http://www.ffsmc.com