Old October 11th 04, 08:48 PM
Robert M. Gary

(Paul Tomblin) wrote in message ...
I'm going to be flying from ROC to BAF weekend after next. Just plugging
the end points into Aeroplanner gives me a nice simple route V2 ALB V146,
but I see that BAF has a STAR, SWEDE ONE. It's a bit longer than the
simple route, and since I've never flown that direction I don't know if I
should file what I want and expect them to reroute me along SWEDE ONE, or
should I just admit the inevitable and file SWEDE ONE? If I do that, how
do you put it in a flight plan? Is it V2 SYR V433 RKA RKA.SWEDE1?

Its pretty rare that a STAR is actually given to a non-jet aircraft
though. Usually they want us away from the STAR so we don't get in the
way.

-Robert