Old September 8th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default E-mail Failure

On Sep 7, 1:55*pm, Copperhead144 wrote:
On Sep 7, 2:26*pm, " wrote:

With only one tumor's-worth of experience, I've no easy answers with
regard to my *treatment but I know for damn sure I'd be a lot easier
to live with -- and to treat -- if I were capable of doing useful
work.

-Bob

Well Mr. Bob if its useful work you want you'll need to put your
thinking cap on and perhaps create some aircraft plans and such for us
lesser mortal's.LOL. Glad your home from the hospital, look into a
macrobiotic diet as an aid to getting your strength back.

Whoa there, Mr. Joe :-)

The 'chugger' project was an off-shoot of a series of articles about
'Flying on the 'Cheap' in which I explored the possibility of using
locally available materials to build a MYTHICAL home-built airplane.
Unfortunately the box stores sell only wood sized for a specific
purpose (ie, home-building & repair). When resawn to sizes suitable
for the structure of a light airplane you end up with wood having some
rather unusual dimensions for which you must design around. Since I
am not an engineer the results are best described as '1930's
Conservative,' which is another way of saying 'heavy.'

-Bob