Old December 26th 12, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Split Finger Tips

Last week, after complaining about split finger tips, two of the guys at the
airport recommended, and swore by, a product called "Working Hands". They
told me I could get it at the hardware store so I stopped by the store on
the way home and got a can. It comes in a round, green plastic can like a
shoe polish can. The directions said to use a small amount at night. I use
it in the morning, also. It's odorless and non-greasy, is quickly absorbed
into the skin and it works! In just a week of using it, my hands are healed
and the skin is getting soft.

I'm not associated with this product and only make this testimonial to help
any of my RAS friends who suffer split finger tips.