Old October 4th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting
Doug[_1_]

Default Good Place To Get Jeppesen Enroute Charts?

What is the deal with charts in Europe. I know there are Jepp charts,
but are there local govt charts too? Sort of similar to USA with the
govt charts in the USA?

NW_Pilot wrote:
"Peter R." wrote in message
NW_Pilot wrote:

Jeppesens web site really is not user friendly when looking for Just 1
Low
Enroute Chart anyone know of a place in the states that has a great
selection "World Wide" and that will sell and ship just 1 or 2 charts at
time? Thanks!

If you have Jeppesen's FlightStar, you can print off low or high altitude
en route charts from the software.

--
Peter

Yea, I have a Flitestar I like To have the real chart in my hands.