Old May 7th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default R-22 vs Mosquito

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 6 May 2008 13:11:13 -0700, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
wrote:

Kevin: I am taking your suggestion under consideration. However, I'm
kind
of slow in digging some of the suggestions out of the consideration box.
Yours may take a considerable amount of considering.
Stu

A simple "Kiss my ass" would have sufficed.

Now that is too crude for a magazine editor to use. I have to practice
using more words in case we get a shortage of articles and an abundance of
space.