Old March 10th 11, 11:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default Show us your Desktop ! - DoubleDesktop.jpg (1/1) [151K]

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:35:30 +0000, Alan wrote
(in article ):

Which reminds me, I've got a set of RNAS scans somewhere. I'll see if I can
find them.

Looking forward to them.

And I've just found the CD they're on - it had inconsiderately relocated
itself behind some furniture. And it's not RNAS at all, I'm afraid, but RN
after they got the FAA back in the 30s. Well, better than nothing. I'll
start posting them tomorrow.

Ex LEM(Air) 1967-1977 From Swordfish (Historic Flt Yeovilton) to
Phantoms (767) including Wasp, Wessex & Vixens as well as Bucc's and
Gannets (and lots more Qualified to Maintain) or QM

An impressive array. There can't be too many people who have both Swordfish
and Phantom on their CV.