Old December 1st 03, 04:56 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On 30 Nov 2003 19:46:34 -0800, (Douglas Eagleson)
wrote:

So all that is necessary is a physics to allow the contraption
to fly without any string attached.

Except I am still trying to get the wormhole on the aeronautical
charts. ZZGo figure.

Reminds me of a discussion I had a few years back. My wife has a few
friends who the whooo-hoooo paranormal/psychic types. At one party, a
woman was describing how there were "interdimensional vortexes" that were
so well known they were marked on aeronautical charts.

I thought hard for a moment, and then it hit me: "Do you mean VOR-TACs?"

Ron "They're paranormal only when they work" Wanttaja