Old February 28th 05, 12:49 PM
Denny

John, using the newest stuff on the block supposedly insulates you from
hackers, etc.. But, only until there is enough chatter on usenet to
interest the pimply faced scum, then like a tsunami they are there...
It is already happening with Mac's, Mozilla, etc...
Because I'm a business the servers and networks in my office are tied
to Windows Server 2003 and use IE for the interface to the web... Even
if I wanted to change, the software support folks won't agree to take
on oddball programs at any price... But, because I am commercial -
and paying the usual commercial rates for my software and support
systems sob - I don't have virus and hacker problems... zero, zip,
nada, and my servors are on 24/7... ya gets what ya pay for...
denny