Old July 8th 05, 02:57 AM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:51:07 +0100, Peter wrote:

All great stuff to make your brain go dead

Reading through the link you provided has already accomplished that :-).
About all I can be certain of is that the rules have changed since the last
time I paid 10,000 esc for a 90 day license; and that getting reciprocity
on my FAA ratings might be possible; but it seems as if they want to see my
*original* FAA license. That might mean a trip to Lisbon; or it might be
that a "local" examiner can sign me off. I may check with the local flying
club when we get there. Hopefully they will have a more accurate
interpretation of the regs as they currently apply.

And thanks again for the pointer.