Old May 7th 06, 11:35 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

Ramona schrieb:

wrote:
wbarwell schrieb:

Why can't you stay on topic?

The topic is Scientology.

The topic of this thread was that a reporter wants to write about
anti-religious extremist Dave Touretzky.

Why can't you stay on topic Barbara?

I stayed on topic, you and WC Barwell can't.

You claim that Birgitta kicked you out of CO$'s SeaOrg. For what
reason?

Why do I have to repeat everything for you corrupt person? I posted
that before. Birgitta was no Scientologist but a psychiatric
infiltrator. I even posted to her that she wasn't ever a Scio, and she
did NOT deny it.

Her p$ychiatric case officer told her to kick me out, and the robotic
psych agent as she was, she did so. Then she followed me to the USA to
get me "deprogrammed". She is beyond dumb, because I was already
kidnapped before and it was the end of Vosper's career as I put him in
jail, same went for his partner in crime.

Now, dumber than dumb Birgitta comes all the way from Sweden to the
USA, contacted a person who I knew to get her claws into me and thought
after she kicked me out she has a chance to talk to me or get me in a
deprogramming session. How dumb is that woman. First she violates
policies and laws, then she thinks I want to talk to her? What a first
class full idiot!

What an idiot, what a low IQ creature, what a SP, what a DEBE!

Everything she wrote about me, e.g. me being her friend, that I shared
a room with her, that I sneaked out of Nordland, that I am afraid of
Scientologists, it is all fabricated.

She posted as an "expert" about me, but the woman in SLC who she
contacted told me that Birigtta didn't know me at all and asked her
questions as to my personality and things like that!

And now go back to the topic that a reporter wants to write about DST.

--
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

Victoria (Tory) Christman was on drugs and also experimented with
heroin. If not for Scientology, she might have died. She now defames L.
Ron Hubbard, Scientology and Scientologists who salvaged her from her
destructive "lifestyle".
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ll/search.html

"I made my typical, totally evaluative decision without ANY real
facts."
Tory Christman, 27 Jun 2001, Message-ID:

Ramona

--
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
instructions on the net)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Victoria (Tory) Christman was on drugs and also experimented with
heroin. If not for Scientology, she might have died. She now defames L.
Ron Hubbard, Scientology and Scientologists who salvaged her from her
destructive "lifestyle".
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ll/search.html

"I made my typical, totally evaluative decision without ANY real
facts."
Tory Christman, 27 Jun 2001, Message-ID:

Barbara Schwarz