Old September 23rd 07, 02:10 PM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:21:31 +0100, Mr Pounder
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.typgciv84buhsv@fx62...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

Why?

Because he is radical, self opinionated, bombastic,
argumentative &
never
gives up.
Because he works hard for a living, has his own home & loves
his
pets.
Because I respect him.

He sounds like a kook, now that you mention it.

Define "kook".

Don't mention it.

Oh, I forgot to mention that he has been on groups for much
longer than
you
or I.
He will still be here when you are gone.

Since when? I have been reading Usenet since 1984. Since it
started in
1979, he could hardly have been reading it for much longer than
me.

1984? That makes you an ubergeek. I always thought you were odd.

Fight!

Select weapon!

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after
asking me what speed I was doing down his road.

What does that have to do with the Terminator's choice of weapons?

"What you see is what you get"

So what am I supposed to be looking for again?