Old August 5th 17, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The Cobra

Bumper,

You asked for feedback: I have a 1989 Cobra trailer with the smaller extruded aluminum railing. The SRS did not fit inside the rail.

After speaking with you, and being pleased with your offer of support, I modified the shape of the SRS. The effort was minimal, but it did add an extra hour to the installation because I proceeded so slowly.

Yesterday, I pulled out the ramp and realized that I had forgotten that the SRS was installed. The missing grinding sound immediately go my attention. The smooth gliding sound brought a smile. Yes, the SRS is very nice!

Raul Boerner
LS6
DM