Old March 11th 04, 09:50 PM
DWANE CLIFFORD

Default AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE CONSULTATION

I am looking to get into freelance aerospace and defense consulting with any
company looking to immediately start doing business with the Government, but
really don't know how to start. I have over 20-years aerospace and defense
spares, repairs, and consumable parts procurement experience with the
Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and major US Air
Force, US Army, US Navy and US Marine Corps Procurement Centers.

I can help to eliminate literally months and mountains of red tape and hours
of
labor intensive paperwork to get you on track with immediate WIN/WIN
"profitable" results.

If you are interested in immediately starting the process to "SELL YOUR
PRODUCTS" to the Government and Military...I can show you how.

Contact: Dwane Clifford, A&D Consultation

I will send you information on how we can get started to get WIN/WIN results
TODAY.