View Single Post
Old September 14th 18, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde
external usenet poster

Default 3-D map issues with SeeYou 9.2

Hi Dan,

Is there any chance that you're SeeYou license has expired and you installed a version that you don't have a license for? That is somewhat common. If you have a working version and never upgrade, you can keep using SeeYou forever. But it sometimes prompts you to install an upgrade at startup. If you have a current subscription, the upgrade works great. If you haven't purchased SeeYou or SeeYou-Upgrade in the last year, some features will be disabled if you are using a version that was released after your subscription ended.

What does SeeYou display in the title-bar? Is should be something like, "SeeYou 9.2 - Dan". If it says something about it being a demo version, the go to the menu bar and select Help, Registration and log into the SeeYou Cloud. You will see there whether or not you have a current subscription.

If you need to buy SeeYou-Upgrade, I'd be glad to help you with that. It is $59.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:56:57 PM UTC-5, Dan wrote:
recently my 3-D map view feature stopped working on SeeYou 9.2. It had been working great but now is hung up and all I see is a brown screen.
I've contacted the SeeYou help desk, they suggested to update my graphics card drivers, did that and still nothing. I'm waiting for further instructions from Naviter but I was wondering if anyone here can help.

Thanks in advance,
Dan
7DR