Old February 6th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Why the fascination with aircraft crashes/deaths?

Ron Lee wrote:

Another post noted that 12 people died this past weekend.

That particular poster has a reputation of simply stirring the pot and has
posted many anti-GA rants in the past. In my case, I KF'ed him long ago.

Do we post
every car accident and death, death from diseases and accidents?

Personally, as an active GA pilot I am interested in reading about aircraft
accidents and do not mind the recent surge of postings.

--
Peter