Old November 27th 12, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FAI (IGC) rules for US Club Class Nationals - Petition

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:35:58 AM UTC-8, wrote:
I'm for a seperate club class nationals. I would love to compete in one.

Can somebody explain why on earth our highest ranking pilots are barred from competition in the 2013 Argentina WGC??

Scott, Sarah Arnold and Sean Franke are the two highest ranking US Club Class pilots and will be flying in Argentina. They qualified by flying gliders listed on the US CC list. No one was barred from the team.
Richard Walters
US Team Committee Chair