Old May 16th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
More_Flaps

Default Pitch vs. trim in flight phases

On May 17, 7:05*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Tina writes:
Your description of yoke pressure is vastly different from that we who
fly ga aircraft experience, which explains why you do not understand
ga trimming procedures.

It is not "vastly different," merely different. *Don't overestimate the
importance of minor differences. *If such differences were that important,
then pilots would have to start learning from scratch again every time they
moved from one aircraft to another.

We feel the pressure on the yoke reducing as trim is corrected. You
don't.

Yes, I do. *The closer I am to correct trim, the less I have to move the
joystick from its neutral position, and the less spring pressure there is on
my hand. *When the aircraft stays put without me touching the stick at all, it
is trimmed correctly.

Is there any question as to why your pronouncements regarding GA are
viewed with suspicion?

How often do you fly with MSFS

They have an airline?

Cheers