Old August 8th 18, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Looking for HP14 Plans

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 5:39:55 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anyone out there have a set of hp14 plans...

I have the plans masters, but lately it has cost more to have them printed than I sold them for, so I ended up taking a loss on the last couple of sets.

Also, the plans sets I have masters for is a mix of the HP-14 and HP-14T drawings, and are not entirely complete for either version. That said, they are still an invaluable reference for repairs or rebuilds.

If I can get three orders to process all at the same time, the volume discount I get for large blueprint orders would put me in the black on it at the old $180/set price.

--Bob K.