Old August 9th 18, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default SeeYou

Well......whining about software subscriptions and the like gets you.......
A base that may agree on RAS and other places.
Safer than whining about your other half (think Elaina Bobbitt......SP).

Sad for me, I don't fly enough to get good on a version, new stuff means I am always learning new stuff.....wish some basics could be just brought up.
If I was flying a lot more and current on hardware and software, maybe I would have a valid comment.

Yes, my bad, wish I flew more.......:-(