Old August 10th 18, 11:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default SeeYou

I am with Andy Blackburn. The annual update cost is insignificant in relation to what I spend on the sport, I consider that Naviter deserve support, and I certainly want them to keep going with updates and product support. My

Interestingly Flarm and LXNav both continue to provide firmware updates without charge.

I pay a slightly higher sub for Skydemon (excellent European equivalent of Foreflight, Foreflight is entering the European market for the first time this year. They will have a tough job competing with the well established Skydemon).