Old June 23rd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Anyone here know Driggs, Idaho (DIJ)

Bob,

People who live in Jackson Hole often keep their planes in Driggs
because of the limited size and expense of the Teton airport. Harrison
Ford is one of those that keeps planes at Driggs...

Dean
Boise, Idaho

Bob Chilcoat wrote:
I was flying though Driggs, Idaho at 1.5 feet last week in a rental car
(2,500 miles in 11 days -- jeeze a plane would have been nice!) and was
surprised at the very professional airport we passed. Several Biz jets,
lots of big hangars, nice facilities. I was wondering what was in Driggs
that could support that kind of airport. Anyone know the area? There
didn't seem to be any major industry around except agriculture. Just really
curious.