Old February 1st 04, 10:27 PM
Richard Riley

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:25:54 -0800, Holger Stephan
wrote:

:Richard Riley wrote:
: On first flight he had an uncontrolled... well, pretty much
: everything. He couldn't get the nose off the ground, when he did it
: was wildly overcontrolled in pitch. He managed to get it more or
: less horizontal about the same time it hit the ground. I wouldn't
: count on it ever flying again.
:
:I don't get it - I thought he had it designed AND tested in X-Plane.
:
:Well ok, here goes the smiley

Yes, it's a great mystery. As we all know, computers never make a
mistake.

And a consumer level computer program can be used to simulate
extrememly complex systems that (when not fully understood) result in
loss of life. I understand that the Marines used "Sim City" to plan
the invasion of Bagdhad.

Hopefully, he'll get the airplane back in the air and we can.....

Oh, never mind, I can't do it with a straight face.

RR