Old August 10th 12, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air

Default Alaska Airlines still doesn't care about safety

In rec.aviation.piloting Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

Arm waving response with zero content as expected.

If you can't stop talking about me, join my fan club. This isn't the place for
it.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking to you; two different things.

If you have something substantive to contribute on topic, let's hear it.

You just did but let me rephrase for you; for all your puffery you have
no substance.