Old January 16th 05, 12:51 AM
boB

Quilljar wrote:
A couple of us are suggesting that those who use the Matrox Parhelia with
either two or three screens might like to congregate on
rec.aviation.simulators to exchange information and tips. This is a
newsgroup that has been getting very quiet recently and we hope to jerk it
back into life. We thought that talking about free or very cheap alternative
flight sims might also be a good idea.

Well, I for one am very glad you pointed us to the news group. It is
causing my checkbook to flap around every time I say MATROX.

A question.

I currently have a Ti4200 128 and I cannot do without my second screen
now. Either for un-docked panels or surfing around. I have a 19" CRT
for the primary monitor and a 17" flatscreen as the second monitor.

Will adding another 17" flatscreen, so the 19" is in the middle and the
two 17" monitors are on each side work, or will I need 3 monitors of the
same size?

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)