Old July 6th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Default Airshow Chairs, Oshkosh, And Other Free Stuff

Hey, Montblack ... since you are the designated "heavy hauler", I'll be
happy to donate them to the camping cause if you will accept them and let
them be used first come, first served.

No problem with free shipping if you will give me a USPO mailing addy. My
pleasure to add to the Oshkosh camping "experience".

Jim

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Home from Alaska, we are. Can't afford two multi-AMU trips in a year, so
we're going to have to miss Oshkosh this year. First time in 33 years.
Damn.