Old October 29th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default where to see routes on internet?

Buy a place as close as possible to a nuclear power plant,
or a presidential residence or get ear plugs. Airplanes can
fly almost anywhere. Best to live in a all concrete jungle
so there are no leaf blowers or lawn mowers. A small town
without bus service will be quiet.
Cozumel should be very quiet, but you'll need a boat.

"Bejeeber" wrote in message
oups.com...
| Hey, sorry to be kind of crashing this group since I'm not
a pilot.

| I bet y'all can help me though.
|
| My current house in the Warm Beach area of Stanwood, Wa
98292 gets
| buzzed by small planes all the time - I seem to be on
some sort of
| regular "route" for planes from Seattle to the San Juans?
|
| Well I'll be moving pretty soon - probably to Athens, GA -
and I don't
| wish to make the same mistake of locating myself in a
neighborhood
| that's regularly buzzed over again.
|
| Is there some website I can go to with maps or whatever
that will allow
| me to find whether a given neighborhood will have busy
overhead