Old March 1st 04, 09:07 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Countering Widespread Ignorance About the National Guard
From: "John Mullen"
Date: 3/1/04 11:05 AM Pacific Standard Time
"Mike Marron" wrote in message
.. .
(BUFDRVR) wrote:

I doubt it. Art's memeories are so twisted and distorted, either by time

or his
God awful personality (or both?), that anything coming out his mouth or
keyboard should immediately disregarded.

Exactly. Art has absolutely no business posting his insane WW2
gibberish on Usenet and instead he should be working on leather
crafts and paint-by-number projects in some VA hospital mental
ward or nursing home while under constant 24/7 adult supervision.

Personally although I don't always agree with Art, I find the majority of
his posts far more interesting and on-topic than yours.

John

Thank you John. Friends are hard to find around here. (sigh)

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer