Old August 5th 03, 09:29 AM
Grumman-581

"Dennis" wrote ...
If anyone cares to see a few hundred Oshkosh photo's,
I put them on my site..

Dennis... The way that you created the 'thumbnails' is not really
thumbnails... Using the HTML IMAGE tag to resize the images ends up
happening on the client side, so you end up transferring the entire image
down to the client instead of a true thumbnail image... If you are going to
do it this way, you might as well put the full images on the HTML pages and
forget about the links to the JPG images since you're just doubling your
network traffic with your current mechansim...

Just thought I would mention it in case you weren't aware of how it
worked... If this was what you intended, feel free to ignore my comments...