Old April 2nd 10, 06:38 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Gout sucks

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:13:44 GMT, don (Calgary) wrote:

Are you sure it's gout?

Gout?

Each day, a nationwide microwave/laser electromagnetic radiation
directed energy weapon attack system employing "phased array" cell
tower antenna transmitter/receivers and GPS satellites -- under the
apparent command of dozens of U.S. Department of Homeland Security-
administered "fusion centers" -- is used to silently and invisibly
torture, impair, subjugate, and degrade the physical and neurological
health of me, Mark(ie).

I thought it was bacterial bipolarism. I had no idea what is making me
sick, tired, exhausted, irritable, confused, lethargic; plagued with
painful, debilitating head and body aches and sharp, piercing,
painful ringing tones audible only to the me, Mark(ie), suffering
from temporary or permanent cognitive impairment leaving me unable to
function normally and lead a happy, healthy life.

True.

Every word.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.