Old June 11th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary[_5_]

Default Want to Lease a.....

......sailplane in the sport performance range of an LS-4, ASW-24, LS-6
or ASW-20. Looking for long term lease a plane for the next 2/3 years.
Daughter in grad school stops an outright buy.

My background is in soaring since 1975, one of the first to fly from
Ridge Soaring when it first opened. Have owned a 1-26, Standard
Phoebus A and 2 different ASW-20's. About 700 glider hours logged.
Both XC diamonds (3-500k) plus a 720K "fun" flight flown in my old
ASW-20 serial #3. I am a long term member of Caesar Creek Soaring Club
and if you've flown at our contests the last few years, we talked as I
ran the line. Heading up to the field to do Line OP for the 18M
Nationals.

Any leads will be appreciated. Contact me at (C)
859-486-5200 or online @ the Face Book page for the 2010 18M Nats.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...7246446&ref=ts

You can find me at Caesar Creek SC every day the next 2 weeks through
the 25th.

Gary Adams