Old July 29th 18, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Libelle 201 Canopy

Less than $500.00 USD shipping to California probably another 80-100. That's affordable for me. Would you give me the name of that company that produces those transparencies. I'm still planning to look around here a while and called Rex today. Considering building a plug and giving a go at forming one. The Libelle is probably one of the smallest sailplane canopies. Sourced the acrylic for around $120 for an appropriate sized sheet can obtain in clear, smoke tint, bronze, blue, light blue, clear. Definitely a task to make one but not too hard.