Old August 4th 04, 01:45 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN

In article , Barnyard BOb - says...

Military 24 hour clock ;-)))

The military wouldn't give Campbell the time of day. g

Barnyard BOb - USAF, CANG, TNG

Gee Unka Bob
I almost spewed my coffee over that one. It was quick, concise ,funny and to the
point, I give it a 10.

Missed ya at Oshkosh numerous RAH notables were there and visited my booth for a
sip or two of either Blackberry or Peach ML. I'm sorry to say we had no kills
this week as the legend of ML has people getting cautious. I even the zoomster
tried to take my picture.
It was a hoot as he drove his golf cart up an aisle and parked with his back to
me and our booth. He then pretended to be taking pictures of things all around
him. We pretended to not notice him. He then switched to a big zoom lens on his
camera and pretended to be looking at something to his left thru the lens. He
suddenly swung 90 degrees and as soon as the camera was facing us we all smiled
and waved.
He spun around so fast that you would have thought he stick his finger in a
socket. Then he pretended to talk on his cell phone and left. It was hilarious.

What he didn't know was we had an "operative" taking his picture as he was
trying to take mine.I got some nice shots of him and his zoom lens LOL!!!

I don't know if he got the picture or not but I suspect he didn't because later
a kinda fat gal was acting weird in front of our booth and sheepishly took a
photo of the zoom free zone sign and then a shot of the inside of the tent
..Unusual photos,I suspect she was one of zoomies shills.

All in all a relaxed show and I even ran into some NASA guys that remembered me
from my tour at Lewis (now Glenn) Research Center.

See ya

Nefoo Chuck