Old July 22nd 04, 09:04 AM
Fred the Red Shirt

(Bill Shatzer) wrote in message ...
"Steven P. McNicoll" ) writes:

Kerry's crew said there was no enemy fire, so the folks didn't think they
were in a battle.

No, that's not correct at all.

His former commander (one echelon removed) now claims that's
what they said. The crew currently claim no such thing.

With one exception, -everyone- who served under Kerry on the
Swift boats speaks most highly of him and NONE claim it was
anything but a battle. Or, at least an assumed battle.

It would be nice i you could point us to a source because I may
sometime want to say that too. And if I do, respectfully,
I'd like to have a source closer the to story than yourself.

Also, I thought all the Free-nets were long gone. I used to have
a Cleveland Free-net account.

--

FF