Old March 11th 21, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider refinish in Slovenia.

Hi there,

I have been looking around to get my Discus B refinished and received a quote from GLIDERSERVICE Novak d.o.o, a company that several people highly recommended. I will be shipping my glider from Minden, NV to Slovenia to get the work done. The company will refinish (totally strip and repaint) the glider outside and inside, plus arranging door-to-door delivery between Slovenia and Minden. If anyone is serious about getting their glider refinished and is interested in sharing the shipping cost, please let me know. Shipment will be from Minden, NV, and we have fittings for up to 4 more gliders in the container. Shipping costs to be divided by the number of parties interested. I have a shipping quote good until 3/24 for 5300 Euro one way. The glider work for my Discus is about 10k Euro and takes about 3 months plus 54 days shipping one way. You will need to work out your cost for your refinish with GLIDERSERVICE Novak d.o.o. If I do not ship my plane now and someone likes to share the cost, please let me know, so we can get new shipping details from Minden leaving mid-September. Your plane will have to be in Minden in time to be packaged up. Serious replies only, send me your contact info and I will be in touch - thanks!

Regards,
Uwe
N777VH