Old April 22nd 21, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BG[_4_]

Default Time to hang it up?

It was an honor and pleasure to know you, I too got in to soaring inspired by a few like yourself with such fantastic success in a racing and accomplishments . Hope this does not sound like a good bye, but a thank for all you have done for us all. You even fixed a few planes over time, including my own

As an instructor for 35 years now, the worse part of my job is to give that person a tap on the shoulder, but it comes with the job. It is my hope the legacy we leave behind won't be one that puts another black mark on soaring. I am 72 now and feel I have just a few more good years unless I find that hot springs fountain of youth..... I am looking..

Aloha and Mahalo Nui LOa

Buzz Graves