Old April 27th 21, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]

Default Need ASW-19,20 rudder in the USA

On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 9:14:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 3:52:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 11:36:09 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am looking for a usable salvage rudder for my ASW-20. An ASW-19 rudder
should be identical to the 20. Monte, Heinz, Uncle Hank, and Murray are
on the lookout and I will be giving Rex Mayes a call shortly.

Email at or call/text at 334-740-1994

Many thanks!

I have a rudder of unknown birth right, but it looks about right. 50” tall with 39” between hinge pins.
JJ

Thanks so much, JJ. It's a match on the measurements! I just measured my rudder: 50" and 39"! Let me know what you want f or yours and how much for shipping. My address is 2474 Co. Rd. 94, Lafayette, AL 36862.

I already owe you. Years ago, you gave me a spare tail chute for my 301 Libelle. I eventually passed the spare chute on to Burt Compton who needed it for his glider.

By the way, sorry to hear that you are hanging up your glider wings. As Clint said "A man's gotta know his limitations". I hope I'll be as wise when it comes time for me to hang it up.

Best wishes,

Wall

I’ll take it to the UPS store and have them pack and ship it............
Just pay the UPS charges.
JJ