Old May 6th 21, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]

Default Time to hang it up?

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 12:43:36 AM UTC-7, Mike Koerner wrote:
Thanks for the use of the sleeping bag, JJ.
May not seem like much, to loan the bag to a kid who flies in without a crew. But it was heart-warming for me… And a lot more comfortable than my canopy cover.
I flew back to Cal City the next day; May 19, 1979.
Mike Koerner

Hi Mike,
We remember well........kid flies without a crew and not even a toothbrush. Tows out of Cal City, lands at Minden, spends the night, then takes another tow and flies back to Cal City! You got to be packin’ a large pair of Cohunas!
Well done,
JJ