Old May 31st 21, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jp

Default Dick Johnson flight tests

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:00:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Thank you Michael. Unfortunately I cannot see a link in the upper left of the Soaring Magazine page. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Try this link, clic on "Start Exploring" .....log-in if requested, then look for the reports.
https://magazine.ssa.org/ or: https://magazine.ssa.org/issues

If you're not an SSA member, I can either provide my user/pass or send you individual reports
Mike

Thank you Mike. That works fine. I am an SSA member so the logon was straight forward.

Jim