Old December 9th 03, 07:47 PM
Stefan

De de trebuie sa fii tampit?

"Speedbyrd" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:14:59 -0500, machf

wrote:

Remember this problem with the site I mentioned several months ago?

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:27:05 -0500, machf

wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:57:11 -0500, machf

wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:50:06 GMT, Robert Lundin

wrote:

Welcome back in and please update your bookmark :-)

Ack. My PC crashes as soon as the page is loaded about 80% in Netscape

7.02.
It doesn't happen with Netscape 4.8 or MSIE 5.0... Anyway, I'm updating
to Netscape 7.1, I'll let you know how it goes.

Well, it crashes with NS7.1 too... I suppose I'll report that problem to
Netscape.

Well, my motherboard died about 6 weeks ago, and I finally replaced it a

couple
of weeks ago. Apparently, the constant crashing was one of the symptoms

that
something was going wrong, as now I can view the site without any

problems...
(other sites and programs that caused similar crashes don't anymore

either)
So, now (finally!) I can see the updated site as it was meant.

And so this is the latest breaking news from Lima, Peru!!

The Speedbyrd :