Old May 12th 04, 07:09 PM
Fred Collins

flyboy sflyborataol wrote in message ...
BUY A CESSNA 172 OR CITABRIA FOR TRAINING THEN STEP UP TO A 210 OR
206.YOU WANT A HIGH WING AIRPLANE ALWAYS.NOT A SISSY LOW WING PLANE.

Boy, I'm glad you set me right on this. All those sissy low wing
airplanes I got to fly in the early 80s when you could still do it
without buying one-the T-6, T-28, and T-33-did me no good at all. It
took that macho Reed STC'd J-3 and a friend's Pietenpol to make a
pilot out of me. How could I forget? And that Stearman-let's see, it
had a low and a high wing....

Seriously, it doesn't make any difference. Being able to spin does.
Maybe in Mexico they still have to spin students?