Old August 22nd 03, 03:47 AM
Badwater Bill

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:03:59 -0700, "Jim" wrote:

Bill, seventy turbines have been shipped to the customers of Helicycle just
last week. They are modified by BJ just for the Helicycle. It is the
standard engine now.

Jim

Damn. I didn't know that. The guy above gave me the link to see it.
Great! I love it.

I'll tell you what happened to me here. I sort of knew that BJ Schram
was working with the Solar turbine from talking with Ric Stitt. In
fact maybe Ric even told me that BJ was doing what you said above. I
got confused because TEAM (Tennessee Engineering and Manufacturing)
who built the MINIMAX had an airplane that rang a bell in my head like
that helicycle that BJ is screwing with.

I thought someone had put a turbine on one of those ultralight
airplanes of TEAM's. They had something they called the Aerial cycle
or something like that about 10 years ago, but I can't remember what
the exact name was. So, I was corn-fused a bit about it, thinking it
was on an airplane.

Let me ask you guys who know about this a question. What if the Solar
detonates or starts coming apart. Is there appropriate shielding
around the turbine to protect the pilot?

BWB