Old November 23rd 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stan Switek

Default To the R-22 buzzing Sea Cliff Golf Course

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:22:12 -0800, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego
skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote:

On 22 Nov 2006 09:08:14 -0800, wrote:

On Nov 19, 2:46 am, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego skiddz "AT" adelphia
"DOT" net wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:12:04 GMT, Stan Switek

wrote:
11-17-2006 approx 1350 hours:

To the pilot of the yellow & red R-22 buzzing Sea Cliff Golf Course &
the surrounding homes at 50 to 100' agl, what you did is in violation
of the FAR's & very unsafe. Your info has been forwarded to the FAA.Damn, they saw me!!

Where's Sea Cliff Golf Course again??

And what FAR's would that be?..I'm curious....

91.119 - Minimum Safe Altitudes. Paragraph d in particular. It all
comes down to whether or not the "...operation is conducted without
hazard to persons or rpoperty on the surface."

Im going to go out on a limb here & guess 30 knots at 50' agl is no
beuno according to the HVC in the POH for the R-22. I'll also guess
the FAA frowns upon those who repeatedly fly 50' over the roofs of
houses & golf course club houses full of people for no purpose other
than showing off. Sounds like a violation of 91.13a Careless or
reckless operation to me.