Old December 26th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
boB[_4_]

Default Flying in Germany ---------- Medivac

"Linc" wrote in message
ps.com...
boB,

Good stuff! We're underpowered again, thanks to all the armament and

My last questions are, "How would they know the difference, whether you
were coming in with the goggles or not?" Or were you flying GM-5s?
shudders I flew GM-5s once in AO school. It was a great night to fly
goggles but it was like flying on the very worst night with ANVIS.

Merry Christmas

Linc

When I flew we had ANVS 6 NVG's. Pretty nice goggles but a 40 degree FOV
and 20-200 vision is bad no matter what. I haven't even seen any newer
versions.

boB